Burps, Bloating, Bubbles & Bellyaches
Are you suffering from obvious GI symptoms of excessive gas, frequent bloating, chronic constipation, diarrhea, and/or annoying abdomen pain? What about the less obvious symptoms that are also related to GI health - acne, eczema, rosacea, brain fog, hormonal imbalances, weight gain, and/or fatigue. These symptoms can also be related to disruptions within the GI system.
Join me for a Gut Check - a 6-week roadmap to improve digestion and reduce belly bloat.
In this online course you will learn:
- The process of digestion and how to support it
- Understanding elimination, contributors to constipation and diarrhea, and how to overcome irregular bowel habits
- The magic of the microbiome, common GI disorders, testing, and the 5R's to restoring gut health
- Inflammation and how it affects the intestinal lining
- The impacts of stress and lifestyle on GI health and gut/brain connection
- Sustainable nutritional habits and supplemental support for glowing health inside and out
Additional Course Perks
Receive a 20% discount on
Receive a 10% discount on
any lab testing with a follow-up session for personalized recommendations.
Weekly Live Events
1-hour virtual events to guide you through each step to decrease GI symptoms. Recordings available if you can't make it live.
"All Disease Begins in the Gut" - Hippocrates
The digestive tract is a continuous, open-ended tube that runs from the mouth to the anus that acts as a transit channel for anything we put in our mouth. Food, beverages, supplements, and medications, etc - we introduce a tremendous amount of material to our bodies daily, and then the body has to decide what to do with the ingested material. The digestive tract is not only responsible for communicating with and fueling every cell in our body but also is responsible for:
- Making vitamins
- Supporting the immune system
- Creating neurotransmitters
- Glowing skin and healthy hair!
The things we fuel our body with will nourish our cells to make us healthy happy humans or contribute to the unfortunate symptoms that can lead to health issues or illness. Symptoms can develop if GI functions are impaired.
“Brandee put it (Gut Check) in an easy-to-understand format. She not only presented us with the information, the why behind the what, but also how it applies to our everyday life. Plus she always had time to answer questions along the way. I love the engagement.”
"I was sleeping poorly, having recurring gut issues, and wasn't sure what to do or what was causing those issues. I'd been hearing about the importance of gut health for years but it seemed like a daunting process to fix what was wrong. Brandee took all of the guesswork out of it while supporting and educating me along the way! I'm sleeping better and having way fewer gut issues. I'm glad I took the leap to heal my gut and be a healthier version of me!"
"I have struggled with gut issues and chronic constipation most of my life. With Brandee's help and coaching, I'm now going regularly! Bloating and gas after eating have also subsided as well as widespread inflammation. Brandee's approach of treating health issues at their source is one I highly recommend for those seeking answers"
Your Investment Includes:
- Weekly 1-hour interactive webinars for real-time education and at-home steps to implement immediately to support digestion and eliminate belly bloat
- Unlimited email access to Brandee throughout the 6-week course duration (24 hours response time M-F)
- 20% off professional grade supplements
- 10% off 1:1 lab testing packages
- Lifetime access to Gut Check modules and updated content